* Metered WiFi connections are treated as data ("WiFi Only" setting will pause torrents)
* Fixed wrong number of finished torrent count shown in session status screen
* Show a warning while setting the upload speed too low.
* Use libtorrent peer fingerprint in order to allow some private trackers to work
* Fix sort setting not remembered
* General UI speed improvements
* Fixed multiple crashes
* Updated translations
* Fixed "Edit torrent name" icon not visible
Support for armeabi-v7a + arm64-v8a + x86 all in one package;
Optimized graphics and cleaned package resources for fast load and small size;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
Note: This is the ad free version of the app “Flud – Torrent Downloader“. This app does not add any more functionality to the free version. Please try the free version before buying this app.
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for Android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
Flud – Torrent Downloader (Ad free) Features :
* No speed limits on downloads/uploads
* Ability to select which files to download
* Ability to specify file/folder priorities
* RSS feed support with automatic downloading
* Magnet link support
* NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
* µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
* Ability to download sequentially
* Ability to move files while downloading
* Supports torrents with large number of files
* Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
* Recognizes magnet links from the browser
* Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
* Has option to download on WiFi only
* Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
* Material design UI
* Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon…
Note: On Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud/ on your external SD on KitKat. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
You feedback is very important. Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn’t like in the app.