- ** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices! You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
- Want to help us improve, or add a translation? Then please visit thread “If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing”.
- If you are having issues with the app, please visit thread “Gathering information about GG errors”.
- Want to donate and help keep the project going? That’s awesome! You can donate any amount (anything helps) here: Donate
- Added an installation mode for working with 64-bit games in 64-bit virtual space.
- Added allocation of the memory page.
- Added API call allocatePage.
- Added fields cmdLine, pid, x64, RSS to API call getTargetInfo.
- Added value EXT_STORAGE in the API.
- Improved interface.
- Optimized the code.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated translations.
This app has no advertisements
“GameGuardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, NOX, Memu, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+) and Marshmallow (6+).
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators.
- Explicit and “fuzzy” numeric searches
- Supports: Dword, Float, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- App locale for over 90 languages
- And, much, much more
Uploaded: 01/30/2019 07:31 UTC
File size: 17 MB
Uploaded: 07/31/2018 05:26 UTC
File size: 16.4 MB
Uploaded: 07/18/2018 11:07 UTC
File size: 16.0 MB