- Fixed a bug which caused a crash at session end if audio stream was running.
- Fixed a bug which caused a crash when zooming in during a mobile-to-mobile session.
- Fixed a bug which caused the session toolbar icon to disappear after orientation change.
- Fixed a bug which caused modifications to contact or device notes to be discarded when changing the group at the same time.
- Other fixes and minor improvements
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
– Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
— Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
– Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
– Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
– Intuitive touch and control gestures
– File transfer in both directions
– Computers & Contacts management
– Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
– Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
– Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect
Uploaded: 01/07/2019 04:53 UTC
File size: 15 MB