• chacha20-poly1305 stream cipher support.
• Environment Variables for SSH sessions.
• ED25519 HostKey type support
• ED25519 public key auth support
• Hardware keyboard hotkeys
● Premium features Unlocked
● Sync features Disabled
● No account Needed
Termius – SSH & Telnet Client
Spin up a server on a commute or tap into the system log over breakfast coffee. Termius is the way you connect to a headless or remote system with the device you use every day.
It is an innovative cross-platform Telnet and SSH terminal, designed for Android, iOS and Desktop. Termius is the app of choice to operate and manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS.
What makes Termius the best free Telnet and SSH client?
· Cross-platform, available on the device you use every day (also iOS, and desktop)
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OS X, etc.
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· 2FA, key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Import and export keys using an SD card, the File Manager, and Email
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding
· Zlib traffic compression
· Native app with Material Design
· 11 awesome color schemes and adjustable fonts
· Hardware keyboard support
· Terminal functions may be assigned to physical gestures such as shaking
· Handy session notifications
· Built in telnet client
· Local terminal with bash
· No ads or banners — Ever!
Or subscribe to tap into tons of extra functionality :
· Cross-device, use your Premium subscription on multiple devices · Zero-knowledge cloud storage
· Secure synchronization, your data is available on all your devices: Android, iOS, and Desktop
· Client-side data encryption (AES-256)
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy support for SSH sessions
· Handy tabs to run multiple sessions parallelly
· Import and export configuration data with the ~/.ssh/config migration tool.
· Home Screen Widget for quick access to hosts and active connections
· Pattern lock to keep app data secure
· SSH key agent forwarding
· Stay always updated, get the latest version immediately after release for free
· And much more
Uploaded: 01/29/2020 11:55 UTC
File size: 28 MB | 2 MB
Uploaded: 02/13/2019 07:29 UTC
File size: 26 MB
Uploaded: 11/26/2018 04:18 UTC
File size: 16 MB
Uploaded: 07/08/2018 17:33 UTC
File size: 17.1 MB
Uploaded: 06/07/2018 05:55 UTC
File size: 17.1 MB